Busy Day


Oh what a day this has been already! The car won't start and needs a new battery, John's phone decides that it has lived long enough and breaks, my train to work gets stuck on the tracks for what seemed like forever (but in reality was about 15 minutes), our to - do list seems to be 5 miles long and work is crazy busy! Instead of getting overwhelmed , I've decided to look at all of this as an adventure - don't you think a true adventure starts when everything stops working correctly? 
I refuse to dread the rest of the day! Tonight will be the night we take on as a challenge! Let's see if we can complete cleaning our place, picking up a new phone for John, working out, making dinner, grocery shop, finishing the laundry... You know what, I won't bore you with the rest of the list, but the point I am attempting to reiterate is that, life is always throwing unwanted tasks our way, and it is up to us to decide if they are worth stressing about or not. In the end, time will pass and all will eventually be OK - so stress wisely.

In the meantime, I have found an easy list of salads that will cut down on dinner time (they all look amazing)- Thank you Martha for saving my dinner butt again!!

Comments

Popular Posts